Monday, January 14, 2019
In compliance with HIPAA regulations we are updating our Business Associate Agreement with all Criterions ‘Covered Entities (clients). This is mandatory for us to service your account.
To simplify this requirement and eliminate any question for conformity, we have reproduced the latest sample template provided on the Health and Human Services’ website.
To update your BAA with Criterions, please complete the form at: https://form.jotform.com/criterions/hipaa
There is no need to print this form as it will be electronically signed with a copy emailed to you upon completion. Thank you
Monday, January 7, 2019
Criterions and Application Service Provider Invoicing Changes
· All New York State clients will be charged NYS sales tax for all support services.
· EHR fees, if not already adjusted for reference libraries, are billable at $135.00/month/provider.
· eRx will now be invoiced annually by Criterions (previously invoiced by Application Service Provider). It will continue to be billed at our net cost. There will be no sales taxes collected as these fees are for service transmissions received by the RxHub which is out of state.
· EDI, Clearinghouse fees, previously invoiced by Application Service Provider (if applicable), will be added to your monthly Criterions invoice. There will be no sales taxes collected as these fees are for service transmissions received by the Clearinghouse which is out of state.
· We will be transitioning for all invoicing to be done by email or ACH withdrawals. If you wish to have mailed invoices there will be an additional fee. Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this option.