Monday, January 7, 2019
CRITERIONS & APPLICATION SERVICE PROVIDER INVOICING CHANGES
Criterions and Application Service Provider Invoicing Changes
· All New York State clients will be charged NYS sales tax for all support services.
· EHR fees, if not already adjusted for reference libraries, are billable at $135.00/month/provider.
· eRx will now be invoiced annually by Criterions (previously invoiced by Application Service Provider). It will continue to be billed at our net cost. There will be no sales taxes collected as these fees are for service transmissions received by the RxHub which is out of state.
· EDI, Clearinghouse fees, previously invoiced by Application Service Provider (if applicable), will be added to your monthly Criterions invoice. There will be no sales taxes collected as these fees are for service transmissions received by the Clearinghouse which is out of state.
· We will be transitioning for all invoicing to be done by email or ACH withdrawals. If you wish to have mailed invoices there will be an additional fee. Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this option.